Tiny hand

Tiny hand
November 20, 2010 (one day old)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Party boy

For the first time ever, we took our traveling road show to a friend's house over the weekend to enjoy a little Fourth of July gathering.  It was quite a feat getting all four of us out the door and we almost bagged the idea at the last minute due to several complications and delays, but we managed to arrive (an hour later than intended) and actually enjoyed ourselves for a couple of hours!  Thanks to Michelle for the food and fun!

Cayden has been doing well, although he's been a bit fussy when it comes time to eat lately.  We think it's a temperature thing - if his milk is too warm or too cold, he doesn't like it and will not drink it.  We've gone back to trying to introduce the donated milk into the mix, using 3/4 my milk and 1/4 of the donated milk, so we've been worried that maybe that's the problem again, but since his fussiness has been inconsistent, we don't think that's the issue.

Surprisingly, my milk supply has gone back up a bit over the past few days.  Could be the fact that I'm getting some good sleep now that Jason is home?  We'll see if it continues over the next week that he's home.

We finally got the CD with all of the pictures from Cayden's photo shoot a few weeks ago.  I'll try to post a few of my favorites here in upcoming blog entries, but if you want to see more sooner, there are several of my favorites on the photographer's blog page right here.

Well, I've been trying to upload a photo for a couple hours now and I fear that maybe the files are too large to post on here.  I'll keep trying, but for now, I'll just post this entry . . .

No comments: