Tiny hand

Tiny hand
November 20, 2010 (one day old)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

FYI - more pictures!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted some new pictures here and there.  I know some of you have been asking for more pictures (Hi, Connie, Connor, Erin, and Declan!), so I didn't want you to miss them because I buried some of them in previous posts where they sort of fit in.

In addition to the two new pics on the right side of the blog under "The latest pictures of me" (11 weeks and 12 weeks), I put new pictures in the "Swallow Study" and "Big and Loud" entries.

And here's one more I wasn't sure where to put, but I just love it!
With Daddy, February 4, 2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl!! YOU ROCK!!! xxoo

Dani D said...

I LOVE reading these updates.... take care of yourself Chris!