Tiny hand

Tiny hand
November 20, 2010 (one day old)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

There's snow way

We were supposed to have our first big snowstorm of the year yesterday.  The snow was supposed to start flying in the morning around 11 and then intensify after 2 p.m.  They were calling for a messy evening rush-hour commute, so I put off my visit to the NICU until later in the evening.  Regardless of the weather, I swore there was no way I would miss going to see Cayden.  Turns out we didn't get as much snow as they predicted and although the roads were snow packed and icy, by the time I was out driving, there was no one else on the road and my journey to the hospital went just fine. 

Once I got there, I was rewarded with an hour of cuddle time with Cayden.  No new news as of last night - his belly has been looking fine, his oxygen and feeds are the same, and he only gained 10 grams of weight since the night before.  I am on my way there again now, so I will report back soon!

No comments: